National Random Acts of Kindness Day, Wednesday 17 February 2021
If ever there was a time for sharing kindness, then that time is now. Random acts of kindness can positively impact others and they are great for the soul. Doing something good for others, not only benefits them, it also boosts our own health and wellbeing.
Here’s a few suggestions how you can celebrate National Random Acts of Kindness Day.
- Chat with a colleague you haven’t spoken with for a while
- Tell a colleague they have done a good job
- Send someone a joke or a gif to cheer them up
- Reach out to call a friend, family member, or neighbour who is experiencing loneliness or isolation
- Send someone you know a picture of a cute animal or picture of flowers
- Send a motivational message to a someone
- Arrange to watch a film at the same time as a friend and video call
- Tell someone you know you are proud of them
Even just smiling at someone on the passing and saying “Good morning/afternoon” can have a profound impact. The smile on their face and yours will prove it’s all worth it.